Startup Fashion Week: The Future of Fashion Runway Show (October 9, 2014)
This intimate setting provided exposure to brand awareness to up and coming new fashion designers.
Runway Participants included:
1. Atelier Guarin – Designer Sebastian Guarin – email@example.com
2. The Wild North – Designer Janet Han – Janet@thewildnorthapparel.com
3. Vanika – Designer Vanessa Kiraly – firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Maybe By Catalfo – Designer Sarah Catalfo – email@example.com
5. Klatt – Designer Alanna Klatt – Alannaklatt@ymail.com
6. MeU – Designer Robert Tu – Robert@themeu.net
7. Beacon & Lively
8. Gomma Fashions
These young designers brought about an amazing show from wearable eco design clothing to new hi-tech accessories adding a unique flair to clothing design.
The vendor area showed off accessory designs for everyday wear or for special occasions. Hpnotiq added their colourful drinks to show exhibiting their new flavours now available at the LCBO. Overall, the evening was filled with fashionistas and designers looking to create the next new hot trend!
All garments presented in the wearable tech in MeU, Bytten, and Gomma were all created by Atelier Guarin as well.
Sponsor recognition included Windfall Basics, Hang Loose Media Studios, Shopify, Toronto Fashion, Academy, Motives Cosmetics, Kim Du Salon, Donna Dolphy Hair, Brizi, Epilogger, and Backlight Video
Productions, PhotoBoothTO and HPNOTIQ.