Toronto Luxury Chocolate Show, Nov., 2, 2014 @Roy Thompson Hall
The 4th Annual Toronto Luxury Chocolate Festival is happening this weekend at the famous Roy Thompson Hall (located at King St West and Simcoe).
Do you have a love for chocolate and everything that can be paired with chocolate? If you answer is yes, then this is your can miss event this weekend, even after all the Halloween treats. Visitors to this event will be able to sample chocolate tasting experiences, wine, see a demo of chocolate makers in action, view sculptures made of chocolate, a chocolate eating contest and more things to do with chocolate.
For more information and tickets to the 4th Annual Luxury Chocolate Show, click on the image.
Tickets can be purchased online or at the door (not available at Roy Thompson Hall box office)
What does the ticket include:
- Admission to the Chocolate Show on Sunday, November 2, 2014
- Special presentations, features and contests.
- Free tastings (not full samples) offered by participating vendors
- Costs are extra for the wine + chocolate tastings, beer + chocolate tastings, savoury food samples, full chocolate samples (other than tastings) and special purchases.
- Sample Tickets are the official show currency and sold on-site in increments of 10 for $10. These are good for all sample purchases. Sampling prices may vary from 1 to 5 tickets per sample. No refunds. Any extra tickets may be donated to our Prostate and Breast Cancer Initiatives fund upon leaving the show.