TSO 24th Annual Fine Wine Charity Auction, Nov. 13, 2014 @Commerce Court West, 56th Floor
The 24th Annual Fine Wine Charity Auction was held CIBC’s Commerce Court West on the 56th floor overlooking Toronto’s downtown city view. Stephen Ranger (Waddingtons.ca), one of Canada’s leading auctioneers conducted the auction that is open to the public (registration prior to the event or at the reception). Attendees were able to bid for singles and wine lots at the price they fell comfortably bidding on as the proceeds go to supporting the TSO and its school and communities programs.
Some of the rare fine wines that went up for auction:
- 1995, 1997, 1998, and 2000 Château Lafite Rothschild
- 1989 Château La Mission Haut-Brion
- 1982 Château Margaux Premieré Grand Cru Classé
- 1999 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Richebourg
- 2004 Domaine de la Romanée-Conti Echezeaux
- 2001 Tenuta dell’Ornellaia “Masseto” Toscana
Special thank you to Linda McGeown, for allowing coverage to this event.