SNAP! A Photographic Art Fundraiser for the AIDS COMMITTEE of TORONTO (March 26, 2015)
SNAP – a photographic art fundraiser for the AIDS Committee of Toronto. This fund raiser supports education and outreach programs within the communities most affected by HIV in Toronto area.
SNAP held their fundraiser on March 26, 2015 at Bram & Bluma Appel Salon at the Toronto Reference Library. This included a Cocktail reception, Live and Silent Auction.
AIDS – Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome is a virus that alters the immune system which makes people vulnerable to infections and disease. It can be passed transmitted through
- Sexual transmission – through unprotected sex, including vaginal, anal, oral an sharing of sex toys
- Perinatal Transmission – an infected mother can pass this on during childbirth, pregnancy, and breastfeeding
- Blood Transmission – blood transfusion through an infected person
How it cannot be transmitted:
- Shaking hands
- Casual kissing
- Mouth to mouth resuscitation
- And other forms of casual contact
We would like to thank the SNAP Team in giving us the opportunity to meet its dedicated team of volunteers and sponsors.
For more information, please visit HERE…