The 17th Annual Cuisine & Cuvée @Rebel – Fri., May 26th, 2017
Cuisine and Cuvée held its 17th annual fundraiser at Rebel, in one of the most memorable nights of the year boasting thirty six food & drink vendors. And they were more than ready to serve up sumptuous meals to a sold out crowd of patrons, all of whom brought their appetites along with having their thirst quenched with a refreshing variety of libations.
Cuisine & Cuvée is one of three signature events hosted annually by Providence Healthcare Foundation with the mission to raise awareness and essential funds in support of Providence Healthcare. Towards that goal there was a raffle with many prizes for rare experiences that set the bar for “money-can’t-buy”. In addition, there was an online auction which was live before the start of the event. The renovated Rebel night club was converted into a night of music, mingling and great food and beverages!
Here are a few facts to highlight why this party has fast become one of the hottest tickets in Toronto:
- First started in 2001 at Graydon Hall Manor and raised $60,000. A huge feat for a charitable event in its pioneering year.
- While this event always boasts a big crowd (2016 saw 850 guests), this year we oversold well in advance of the evening, at 1100 tickets (and counting)!
- This fundraising grand total is $250,000 (net of expenses), a 25% increase from last year, making 2017 the highest attended, most funds raised, record breaking year to date! This is thanks to our 34 generous corporate sponsor and 1,100 party-goers.
- It Features 36 iconic food and drink vendors who prepare the finest in food artistry for the indulgence of guests, 100% of which is FULLY DONATED.
- This event would NOT be possible without the 40 corporate volunteers doing all-day set-up and an additional 70 volunteers who work all evening.
- There is a 25-member committee who volunteer their time all year long to plan and prepare for this party, solicit sponsorship, and secure auction items and in-kind gifts.
- Nominated in 2017 by the Canadian Event Industry Awards for “Best Event”, Cuisine & Cuvée is receiving national recognition for its beautifully presented food experience prepared by Toronto’s top chefs.
We would like to thank Stephanie Mann,
Marketing & Communications Manager Of Providence Healthcare Foundation for the invitation to this event.