Jimmy the Greek Celebrates More Than 30 Years of Success (and you can win a trip to Greece!)
Toronto, ON – Jimmy the Greek, a Canadian quick service restaurant known for its fast, fresh and delicious food, delivered with a side of Greek hospitality is celebrating more than 30 years of business in Canada. As a thank you to all their customers, Jimmy the Greek today launched a contest for a chance to win a trip for two to Greece and other fantastic prizes. To find out how to enter, visit jimmythegreek.com/contest.
A homegrown success story, Jimmy the Greek was founded by Dimitrios “Jimmy” Antonopoulos, who, with his family, immigrated to Canada from Nafplio, Greece in 1963. Upon arrival in Montreal, Jimmy learned the ins and outs of the fast-paced food industry, before he relocated to Toronto. After opening two restaurants: Epikourion Restaurant at First Canadian Place and Penelope Restaurant on King St. W., Jimmy sought new opportunities to bring Greek cuisine to Canadians.
“The values we hold important, that have allowed us to succeed in this extremely competitive industry include the emphasis we place on high quality, freshly prepared foods and hospitality. When customers arrive at one of our restaurants, we do everything we can to treat them as though they are being served in our own home – where the food is fresh, authentic and made with love. We are grateful to our loyal customers for over 30 years of success and are excited to share this milestone with them.” – Jimmy Antonopoulos, founder
Raise a Glass to Jimmy:
To celebrate Jimmy the Greek’s anniversary, ‘Raise a Glass to Jimmy’ from July 5 – August 5 to enter for a chance to win a trip for two to Greece and other great prizes.
1. Raise a Glass – Feel free to use your drink of choice; it could be wine, coffee, ouzo, a soft drink or smoothie – anything goes!
2. Snap a Photo – Capture your raised glass or celebratory toast with a photo or short video on your smartphone!
3. Post to Social Media – Post the photo to Twitter or Instagram with the following hashtag: #JimmyTheGreek30. Feel free to include a toast to Jimmy in your caption! Make sure your social profile is set to public! Submissions from private accounts will not be eligible.
1. One grand prize trip for two to Greece
2. Three office lunch parties catered by Jimmy the Greek
3. Meal vouchers for you and a friend at Jimmy the Greek (30 prizes total)
For more information on the contest, visit jimmythegreek.com/contest.