RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards (We. Nov. 21, 2018)
The announcement was made at a gala reception on November 21st, hosted by Marcia MacMillan, National TV News Anchor, Host and Reporter, CTV News Channel.
- Glain Roberts-McCabe, The Roundtable, Toronto, ON, Micro-Business Award presented by Diversity Institute & Magnet Export Business Portal
- Joanna Griffiths, Knix Wear Inc., Toronto, ON, Staples Start-Up Award
- Dr. Marjorie Dixon, Anova Fertility and Reproductive Health, Toronto, ON, RBC Momentum Award
- Latha Sukumar, MCIS Language Solutions, Toronto, ON, Social Change Award
- Toni Desrosiers, Abeego, Victoria, BC, TELUS Trailblazer Award
- Victoria Sopik & Jennifer Nashmi, Kids & Company, Toronto, ON, Excellence in Entrepreneurship Award
The Gala also honoured the recipients of the Ones to Watch Award, Presented by Freshco.ca: Kate Latos, Ecofence and Decking Ltd.; Jessica Ching, Eve Medical; Humera Malik, Canvass Analytics; Thao Nguyen, Bonbon Collections Inc.; Sonja Mills & Alicia MacDonald, Port Rexton Brewing Company Ltd.
Alicia Skalin, Co-CEO and Head of Events and Programming, Women of Influence Inc., congratulated the winners for their incredible achievements, and for inspiring future generations of female entrepreneurs. .
For more information on this year’s award winners, visit www.womenofinfluence.ca/rbc-cwea.
About the RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards
The RBC Canadian Women Entrepreneur Awards are the pre-eminent national business awards recognizing the country’s leading female entrepreneurs. The awards are an initiative of Women of Influence, an award-winning organization dedicated to advancing women globally.
About Women of Influence Worldwide Inc.
Women of Influence, now in its 24th year, is one of North America’s leading organizations working towards gender equality in the workplace — by empowering individuals. Through our events, content, awards, courses and coaching, Women of Influence annually reaches a community of over 300,000 professional women and men across Canada and internationally. Providing insights and inspiration, sharing the stories of extraordinary women, and creating opportunities to connect — we are making change happen for women, today. For more information, please visit www.womenofinfluence.com